Walsh Homes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walsh Homes best one yet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Askance's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Staff
Staff
Lady

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Lady Askance's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lady Askance's Application   Lady Askance's Application EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Basics
Furcadia Name: Lady Askance (SoulFlower)
IRL Age: 15
Methods of Contact: Email, Whisper... that's about it.
Email: williams.idaho@gmail.com
Furre Gender: Female!

Short Answer

Do you work anywhere else on Furcadia?: Yes. I work in Classy Homes.

Do you own a dream of your own? If so, what's the name of it?: Nope. Not as of yet. Someday maybe.

Do you patch?: Si!

Do you draw portraits?: Yes.

Do you dreamweave?: Some.

Do you do dragonspeak?: Only if I absolutely have to.

Are you set up with Postmaster? (If no, please do so!): Postmaster?

Where do you spend most of your time?: On my computer. Wandering around on alts while I work in CH. I have a lot of free time...

How long are you normally online during the weekdays per day approximately?: Hmmm. And hour, two?

How long are you normally online during the weekends per day approximately?: Weekends are about four of five hours. x3

Do you have any friends on the staff?: If not now, I will!

Are you involved with an after school activity? If so, which days and what times FST?: Nope. None at all.

Tell us why you want to work here at Walsh Homes?: Because, though it's new it has a lot of potential, Walsh Homes is very neat and friendly. I can see it becomeing quite a buisy place and I would like to be a part of it all.

How would you help customers if they were new to Build a Homes?: I would introduce myself, ask them if they are new to BaH's. Then I would tell them to say commands and I would guide them through them. (Ex; "Say 'pitem' to paste your copied item.") I would then explain the basic buttons, such as pressing f2 so pick up and drop an item if they don't understand that. After we finish with that, I would then tell them to say "1" and I would follow. I would then explain how BaHs work and why staff are around. I would explain how buying a house works and that there are House Checks and what they should do during one. I would then let them tour a for sale house, pointing out the for sale sign out front and explaining about not entering Sold or Perm homes without permission from the owner. Then I would lead them around, explaining odd things... Makeing friends with them. I would make them comfortable with the staff, introduceing the guest to everyone who is on. Then we would part ways when they look for a house to buy, and would be there to sell it to them when they came back.

What would you do if you have a problem with an other staff member?: If I had a problem, depending on how big a problem... I would deal with it in different ways. If they were breaking rules and being rogue around the dream, being rude in general, I would bother Walshy about it. Explaining the situation. If it was just a petty difference, I would ignore that staff if they showed signs of wanting to continue to fight. Otherwise, I would treat them as a fellow staff member.

Why is this job important to you?: I find a thrill in being able to help people out in BaHs, I enjoy the respect and the ability to help visitors to the dream, to be able to solve differences... ect. It's just so nice and I'm able to see the results of my work immideately.

"Rainbows rock everyone's socks!"
Back to top Go down
Walshy
Admin
Admin
Walshy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Lady Askance's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Askance's Application   Lady Askance's Application EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 8:39 pm

MAJOR ACCEPT!
Back to top Go down
https://walshhomes.niceboard.com

Lady Askance's Application
Page 1 of 1