Walsh Homes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walsh Homes best one yet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Staff
Staff
Sakura

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 11:24 pm

Basics
Furcadia Name: Princess Sakura
IRL Age: 11
Methods of Contact: You can whisper me in Furcadia or if I'm not on, contact me on my e-mail.
Email: zero-fear@comcast.net
Furre Gender: Female

Short Answer

Do you work anywhere else on Furcadia?: Yes, I work at Ambiguous Homes (But, they took it down now Crying or Very sad), Chuu's Bah, and Summer Homes.

Do you own a dream of your own? If so, what's the name of it?: Sorry I don't own a dream.

Do you patch?: No.

Do you draw portraits?: No.

Do you dreamweave?: No.

Do you do dragonspeak?: No.

Are you set up with Postmaster? (If no, please do so!): No.

Where do you spend most of your time?: I spend most of time at my jobs, and visiting friends or going to BAH's.

How long are you normally online during the weekdays per day approximately?: On weekdays about 2 to 3 hours.

How long are you normally online during the weekends per day approximately?: Around 4 to 3 hours maybe even more it varys.

Do you have any friends on the staff?: No, I don't know any of the staff but, I'm sure I can make a friend. Smile

Are you involved with an after school activity? If so, which days and what times FST?: No, I am not involved with an after school activity.

Tell us why you want to work here at Walsh Homes?: Because, I think it's a really nice dream, well orgainized, and I love to help people.

How would you help customers if they were new to Build a Homes?: I would say Hello and welcome to Walsh Homes. Here at Walsh Homes there is 15 houses and 9 gardens. So make sure to get houses quickly. If you don't then You'll be sorry. Don't have a home, wish you had a family? Well you can get one at the adoption! To get there say Adoption. You can ask staff to emit loud that you are up for adoption. What is the desk? Well it's where all your questions can be answered. Or maybe you want to ask them to emit something, or you want a house. To get there say Front. Need to get to your home fast? Well you can just say a number.....Any number but, it has to be between 1-15. Getting to a garden is a little different instead of saying a number put a g in front of the numer and make sure to say it between 1-9. For example g6. Want to be something different? Well you can just say !Local, if you want to change back say !Furre. Want some color to your house? Well you can with floors. Just say floors. When you get there you will see a variety of different floors. When you see one you like stand on it and say Cfloor and to paste it in your home say Pfloor. Do you like the soft and feel of Dolls? Well your in luck because, there is dolls here! To get there say dolls. I'm sure you will find a doll that you like. Like to party? Well I do! You can have a party at the party place to get there say party. Maybe you don't want a party maybe it's...Your birthday! Wanna play with a ball or have a......Race? Well at the park you can. But you can't just have a race the staff will tell you on emit whether or not they are having a race but get there quick because, it gets pretty crowded there. To get to the park say Park. Wanna put some stuff in your house? Well you can with...Items. But, for now they are underconstruction so not all the items are there yet but they will be soon. To get to items say Items. To copy an item say Citem and to paste your item say Pitem. I think that just about covers everything! If you want a quick recap of anything just say Commands. Have a good time in Walshy Homes!~

What would you do if you have a problem with an other staff member?: I would still be nice around them even though I don't like them. Just because they are mean to you or you don't like them doesn't give you a right to be mean to them. So I would just be nice around them and not start a conflict.

Why is this job important to you?: Because, I take things seriously and I don't mess around, I really like this dream and I think in the future this will be one of the best dreams! And I think I would be a good person for the job!

"Rainbows rock everyones socks."
Back to top Go down
Walshy
Admin
Admin
Walshy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 2:53 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down