Walsh Homes best one yet!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Gantra's Aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gantra
Staff
Staff

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Gantra's Aplication   Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 pm

Basics
Furcadia Name: Gantra
IRL Age: 17
Methods of Contact: AIM (Reborn003), phone- umm ya only if i trust you enough
Email: [email]galitgunluffy@yahoo.com[/email]
Furre Gender: Male

Short Answer

Do you work anywhere else on Furcadia?: shortest possible answer would be .. no

Do you own a dream of your own? If so, what's the name of it?: again no

Do you patch?:
not really but i really want to learn because i have plenty of free time at the moment

Do you draw portraits?: no i do not but could be fun for same reason as above answer

Do you dreamweave?: yes i have made dreams before i'd say i'm moderatly good at it

Do you do dragonspeak?: again i'm semi good at it if i took the time to experiment mabye i could use variables

Are you set up with Postmaster? (If no, please do so!): OMG???? YOU HELPED ME:study: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (im a four star learner Smile

Where do you spend most of your time?: home on the computer or playing tennis

How long are you normally online during the weekdays per day approximately?: umm about 1-6 hours a day depends on time of year due to school

How long are you normally online during the weekends per day approximately?: about 3-8 hours mabye

Do you have any friends on the staff?: Walshy Smile

Are you involved with an after school activity? If so, which days and what times FST?: wensdays from about 3pm FST till 9pm FST

Tell us why you want to work here at Walsh Homes?:
because i want a place to call home :'( (and or) i just want to work here in the fun and friendly enviorment

How would you help customers if they were new to Build a Homes?: i would tell them the commands and mabye if they want me to, i'd help them build it or what ever else they need

What would you do if you have a problem with an other staff member?: i would ignore them do my job then tell Walshy or another staff member about it if it would affect my ability to work

Why is this job important to you?: because again i realy want somewhere to work that will be fun and a positive enviorment i get enoguh drama at home and school to need it online.

"Rainbows rock everyones socks." afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walshy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Gantra's Aplication   Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:10 pm

UHHH

I THINK

ACCPETED?!