Walsh Homes!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walsh Homes best one yet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cute Mew's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cute Mew
NEW
NEW
Cute Mew

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Cute Mew's Application Empty
PostSubject: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 11:14 pm

Basics
Furcadia Name: Cute Mew
IRL Age: 11
Methods of Contact: You can email me, or whisper me!
Email: kansastower@aol.com
Furre Gender: Female

Short Answer

Do you work anywhere else on Furcadia?: I used to, and since i did i guess i have a little experience. If you hire me i'll do my best ^.^

Do you own a dream of your own? If so, what's the name of it?: Oh, no. Sorry but i dont own any dreams because i dont get alot of stuff.

Do you patch?: Sorry, no. x.x

Do you draw portraits?: Alittle bit, but i stink at it.

Do you dreamweave?: I dont know if i do, but i think no.

Do you do dragonspeak?: Um, dragonspeak is kinda confusing for me. Im just like my friend.

Are you set up with Postmaster? (If no, please do so!): Huh. Um, i dont know what that is, but if you tell me, i can try..

Where do you spend most of your time?: I spend my time in various places, hanging out at the most interesting and peaceful places.

How long are you normally online during the weekdays per day approximately?: When i get out of school. Hehe, after 3:00 or even 4:00 sometimes.

How long are you normally online during the weekends per day approximately?: I get on alot at Weekends, but since i am a unique female and like to do different stuff, its unpredictable of when i will get on. So i dont know when i mostly get on.. Different times.. I guess? Sad Sorry for the bad answer.

Do you have any friends on the staff?: Its kinda a secret.. I do have my best friend there, but she doesnt know it because im on a different alt. Maybe i'll tell her?

Are you involved with an after school activity? If so, which days and what times FST?: Nope.

Tell us why you want to work here at Walsh Homes?: I want to work here because of the fancy and pleasant look of the place, also the items and homes look so cozy. I love places like this, it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm ^.^

How would you help customers if they were new to Build a Homes?: I would help the customers as best as i can, figure out questions, and get them homes and anything else, even with homework. If there teacher allows it. :3

What would you do if you have a problem with an other staff member?: Well, i dont really get in fights, but.. I would try saying sorry or maybe give them a cookie or something.. I dont like fighting anyways...

Why is this job important to you?: Its important to me because i want to see if i succeed on becoming a excellent staff, or fail. Its ok if you fire me or not accept me as a staff, i would still try helping out as much as i can and have fun.

Rainbow rocks everyones socks
Back to top Go down
Lady
Staff
Staff
Lady

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 11:38 pm

Hm. You did follow the rules, but some of the things you said such as "Give them a cookie." and "Helping with their homework." Really seemed pointless, having nothing to do with being staff. You seem like a nice person, who is willing to try, so I'm all for Trial.
Back to top Go down
Cute Mew
NEW
NEW
Cute Mew

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Ooh   Cute Mew's Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 3:09 am

Aww, thanks. Your pretty nice too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soapers
Staff
Staff
Soapers

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:41 pm

No.
Vague answers. Some things were pointless.
I'll come back.
Back to top Go down
Walshy
Admin
Admin
Walshy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Waiting for what Soaps thinks unless does not answer in the next day,
Back to top Go down
https://walshhomes.niceboard.com
Soapers
Staff
Staff
Soapers

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptyWed May 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Well I've come back.
Your answers were vague, and some of them it was as if you weren't sure of what you should be typing, let alone if it was right or not. I'm sorry, I really don't think this is the job for you. Being all "warm and fuzzy" Is a good thing, but we have a ton of staff for the time being and we don't all follow rules(I admit I may not follow the rules all of the time.) Meh, try at another dream, I'm sure you will find the dream where you would be a great staff member. ^_________^

Again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Walshy
Admin
Admin
Walshy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application EmptyWed May 02, 2007 6:01 pm

I am very sorry... But you have been rejeced.

Try again next time.
Back to top Go down
https://walshhomes.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Mew's Application   Cute Mew's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute Mew's Application
Page 1 of 1